Interior: Realtors Tour


Welcome to my house. Before we moved in, I created these floor plans with Autodesk's Homestyler to get ideas of how we'd like to decorate and renovate our house. The software has a cool 3D tour feature where you can see your designs come to life. You can see mine here.

The galley kitchen has great appliances, huge skylight, blue granite countertops and an interesting floor which seems to be a mosiac of granite offcuts.

The clubhouse has an incredible vaulted ceiling with 2 skylights and a bar that is almost as big as the kitchen.

The dining room and living room combo have another great skylight, original refinished hardwood floors, slate tile wall and a blue granite mantel. The face of the fireplace has a green stone I'm not familiar with.
The master bedroom has a cozy attached bathroom.
Bedroom 1 is on the left, bedroom 2 on the right.

The bathroom features more blue granite and very 50's tile, tub and surround.

The first thing we did was paint. I'll post those pictures soon.

Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous house with TONS of potential! I'm so jealous! We are still renting and won't be able to buy for another year or so. I'm still working on my mini house at minisunderconstruction.com, which helps, but I'd love to have a big house to re-do, especially one like yours.

    ReplyDelete