Progress in the Master Bedroom


Before & in progress Master Bedroom


My mother-in-law flew out painted all of our bedrooms before we moved in. 3 rooms in 3 days. I don't know how her arms didn't fall off, but all three bedrooms look amazing. We're so grateful for her help. This room is Magnetic Gray, Baer Ultra N500-5.


We bought our first real set of bedroom furniture from West Elm. Our closet is 1/4 the size of our last house, so I wanted a bed with additonal storage. The Nash collection in teak has four large drawers that open under the night stands.


We just ordered a custom rug from Flor Store so I'll post pictures when that arrives.
We have a Living Spaces near us that I love shopping at. We picked out this fabric for the Gretchen Accent Chair. Now my throw pillows have somewhere off the floor to live when we're sleeping.

We still need to find a new fan/light fixture to replace the Tommy Bahama looking one we removed.

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. Great to see the real house blog underway. Looking great so far. Particularly interested in how you tackle the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mother-in-law is a great painter - she did a great job. I can't believe she did 3 rooms in 3 days!

    ReplyDelete